Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Running to Seemingly Nowhere

I’m running, running somewhere

I don’t know where I’m going

I don’t know where I’m at

I just know that I’m running


How’d I get on this path?

And how do I get off of it?

And how do I know

That this is where I want to be?


I’m lost, I’m burned out

I can’t run much further

What do I do?

Oh, what do I do?


Someone come help me

I’m starting to fall

Someone come help me

Before I fall too far


What Am I Doing?!

I don’t know a thing

My mind is numb

My thoughts unclean


How do I go back

To where I used to be?

Better yet, How do I get

To where I need to be?


Someone help me

Help me get there quick

‘Cause This Sucks!!!

1 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

You talk to your Mommy. :)