As anyone who has read this blog lately would know, there have been protests against prop-8 outside of Temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and some of the protesters have not been to peaceful. Let me first clarify this one thing before I go on. I don't care if they protest, let them. They have that right as U.S. Citizens, but I don't agree with blocking people from their house of worship, and beating them. What did the church do to them. Al the church did was join a coalition of churches that supported prop-8, and all the money put into this, was donations by the church members for the plane tickets. Other then that, the church did nothing that I know about. So why are they targeting the church, beating people who want to worship, posting signs on temple fences, wanting to tax us, threatening to burn the temples, and threatening to kill our prophet? Of all the churches that joined, we alone are being attacked. What are they possibly going to get from this? It wont change the outcome of Prop-8. If they are looking for political reform, they're got Obama in the presidency. That's want they wanted, isn't it? So why are they doing this? I personally think that they are angry because Prop-8 passed, and they wanted someone to take it out on. So why take it out on us? I have another theory for that. I believe that Satan is putting it in their hearts to attack us, because the other churches don't pose a threat to him.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment