I have a new big undertaking. I am righting a book!!!
It's a fantasy story. I don't have a title yet. It is about four teenagers who have to save the U.S. from destruction from the Dark Destroyer by finding the Holders of the Secret in every state, which in turn, leads them to the Lord of Light that will tell them how they can stop him.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
My Big Undertaking
Posted by Sir Talksalot at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It's pretty good. You could actually make a living from it. You have a great imagination!
Thank you
That is so cool. I am always so proud of you! Waqy to put your imagination to work for you.
so...check out my new addition to my page. it's a new link to a cool person's blog. you'll recognize immediately.
I already saw it. Why isn't your sister's on there? I found her through 'your mom' really.
Oh, you mean Cam!
Post a Comment